The Grounds children's pizza-making experience, Summer School Holidays
Date and Time
The Grounds of Alexandria
7a/2 Huntley St, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia
Join us in The Garden these Summer School Holidays at The Grounds woodfire oven pizza-making workshops. Our experienced team will bring the fun of teaching the children how to make their own pizza - book now so you don't miss out, it will be one to remember! Of course, we welcome you to join us for a coffee or meal before or after the workshop too. To book a table to eat, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this class the kids will learn:
- How to stretch their pizza dough
- Get creative and make their own pizza by choosing their toppings
- Eat their own creation!
The kids will take home:
- A yummy Pizza
- A colour-in sheet with their Dough and Pizza recipe
- A certificate to say they have completed The Grounds Pizza Making Class
- Classes start at 09:30am, 11:00am, 2:00pm - please specify your time when purchasing tickets.
- Classes run for approximately 1 hour.
- Suitable for children between 4 to 12 years old - parents are welcome to stay with their children and help them if they’re young or sip a coffee while watching. You are the best judge to decide if this activity is appropriate for your child.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class and check in with our team under the Arbour, near the fountain. Be aware that the traffic and available car park in the area can be challenging, click here for more information.
- Classes will be held in the Arbour, It is an outdoor space covered from the rain.
- This is not a drop off service. All parents are required to stay within The Grounds of Alexandria at all times while their child is in the class.
- Please note dairy/meat products are used for this workshop. We do not provide Gluten-free options at this time.
- Please write us at email@example.com if you have questions or comments for us.
See you soon!