Urban Wine Walk Adelaide (East)
Date and Time
URBAN WINE WALK ADELAIDE (EAST)
SATURDAY 2nd November 2019 | 12.00 - 4.00 PM
Presented by Neighbourhood Events Co.
The sun is shining, the weather is sweet! That's right everyone, spring is here and that means it's time to gather your friends because Urban Wine Walk is back!
As a part of our biggest series to date Adelaide will light up as a line-up of the neighbourhood's best venues each transform into an Urban Cellar Door for you to visit on a self-guided wine tasting trail without having to leave the city!
You and your friends will enjoy amazing hospitality at a hand picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course sampling a range of beautiful wines from the best winemakers Australia has to offer.
PARTICIPATING VENUES & WINEMAKERS
1. Hellbound Ft. Small Island Wines (TAS)
2. Mother Vine Ft. SC Pannell (McLaren Vale, SA)
3. The Stag Ft. Marys Myth (Adelaide Hills, SA)
4. Bar Torino Ft. Golden Child Wines (Adelaide Hills , SA)
5. The Howling Owl Ft. La Linea (Adelaide Hills, SA)
6. Nola Ft. Main & Cherry (Adelaide Hills, SA)
7. Mr Goodbar Ft. Hither & Yon (McLaren Vale, SA)
8. Brklyn Ft. First Drop Wines (Barossa Valley, SA)
9. The Havelock Hotel Ft. Vickery Wines / Hesketh Wines / Parker Coonawarra Estate (SA)
10. Seven Stars Hotel Ft. Spider Bill Wines (Adelaide Hills, SA)
VINO LOVER - $75 + Booking Fee
- Entry into all Participating Venues (Subject to Capacity)
- 35+ Complimentary Tastings (One Per Variety Per Person)
- $25 Voucher for Event Day Wine Orders (Subject to Participating Producers)
- $10 Voucher at Starting Venue (See Ticket Details)
- $10 Different Drop Voucher (Online Wine Store)
- Offical Event Wristband & Tasting Glass
EVENT ADMISSION / WRISTBAND COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses & vouchers will need to be collected at the central collection point prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk.
Event Eve Collection - Friday 1st November
Seven Stars Hotel - 187 Angas St, Adelaide (4-5pm)
Event Day Collection - Saturday 2nd November
Seven Stars Hotel - 187 Angas St, Adelaide (11am-1pm)
Please bring a valid ID and copies of your tickets as these will be scanned prior to receiving your items.
One of the best things about Urban Wine Walk is that it's self guided! That means you can go where you want, when you want! Your afternoon adventure is completely up to you!
Join the Urban Wine Walk mailing list via our website below!
**Sorry kids, Urban Wine Walk is strictly 18 Years and Over!
** Sorry No Refunds
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Nutrition for Aussie school kids
$1 = 2 meals