Urban Wine Walk Hobart (Salamanca / Central)
Date and Time
URBAN WINE WALK HOBART
SATURDAY 30th November 2019 | 12.00 - 4.00 PM
Presented by Neighbourhood Events Co.
The sun is shining, the weather is sweet! That's right everyone, spring is here and that means it's time to gather your friends because Urban Wine Walk is back!
As a part of our biggest series to date Hobart will light up as a line-up of the neighbourhood's best venues each transform into an Urban Cellar Door for you to visit on a self-guided wine tasting trail without having to leave the city!
You and your friends will enjoy amazing hospitality at a hand picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course sampling a range of beautiful wines from the best winemakers Australia has to offer.
PARTICIPATING VENUES & WINEMAKERS
1.The Lounge By Frogmore Creek Ft. Frogmore Creek (TAS)
2. The Glass House Ft. Shiny Wine (TAS)
3. Rude Boy Ft. Small Island Wines (TAS)
4. Ettie's Ft. Meadowbank (TAS)
5. Johnston & Miller Ft. Mewstone Wines (TAS)
6. Post Street Social Ft. Hubris Wines (TAS)
7. Institut Polaire Ft. Domaine Simah (TAS)
8. Shambles Brewery Ft. Two Tonne Tasmania (TAS)
9. The Story Bar at MACq 01 Hotel Ft. Derwent Estate (TAS
10. Urban Winery Ft. Glaetzer-Dixon Family Winemakers (TAS)
11. Dirty Pennies Ft. Made by Monks (TAS)
12. Pablo Cocktails & Dreams Ft. Back Paddock Vineyard (TAS)
13.Society Salamanca Ft. Milton Vineyard (TAS)
14. Ti Ama Ft. Liquid Rock n Roll / Byrne Wine (VIC)
VINO LOVER - $75 + Booking Fee
- Entry into all Participating Venues (Subject to Capacity)
- 35+ Complimentary Tastings (One Per Variety Per Person)
- $25 Voucher for Event Day Wine Orders (Subject to Participating Producers)
- $10 Voucher at Starting Venue (See Ticket Details)
- $10 Different Drop Voucher (Online Wine Store)
- Offical Event Wristband & Tasting Glass
Please Note - Maximum of Six Tickets Per Transaction
EVENT ADMISSION / WRISTBAND COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses & vouchers will need to be collected prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk.
Event Eve Collection- Location TBC
Event Day Collection - Location TBC
Please bring a valid ID and copies of your tickets as these will be scanned prior to receiving your items.
One of the best things about Urban Wine Walk is that it's self guided! That means you can go where you want, when you want! Your afternoon adventure is completely up to you!
**Sorry kids, Urban Wine Walk is strictly 18 Years and Over!
** Sorry No Refunds
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Nutrition for Aussie school kids
$1 = 2 meals