Awakening: Vedic Mantra, Ceremony + Sonic Immersion
Date and Time
Bamboo Buddha Cafe
221 Wattle Tree Rd, Holgate NSW 2250, Australia
Experience the power of a Vedic fire ceremony in the beautiful outdoor gardens at the Bamboo Buddha. We then move inside for more connection in mantra - guided call and response chanting and exploration of cosmic vibration, guided meditation, and an expansive sonic immersion.
- Connect to the inner stillness through the power of sound, mantra and live elements in a powerful Vedic ceremony.
- Enter into the creation of sound vibrations through music and mantra, guiding you to expand your energy and awareness, and raise your vibration.
- Experience application of the science of mantra, guided meditation, and conscious energetic upgrade.
- Joyous, fun, interactive, and open to all levels of experience.
- Heart opening, healing, uplifting and a great way to connect with more of the essence of you.
Facilitators: Mata Kali, Siddhi Śakti, Sāda Śiva, Niranjanā.
Banner original image: Noni Carroll Photography
Mata Kali + Siddhi Shakti
Mata Kali has been a provider of complimentary health for around 20 years. She facilitates regular meditations for the emergency services and the wider community. Mata Kali is a consciousness therapist who has studied remedial therapies, mantra, meditation, coaching, sound treatment and brain functions. She is driven to assist, support and uplift all who desire change and who are passionate about igniting their spirit in the cosmic game of life. Siddhi Śakti has trained as an energy and transformational therapist to assist clients in a deep and profound way, shifting blockages to wellbeing, self-worth, authenticity and empowerment. She has undertaken intensive studies in consciousness, mantra, sacred music and application of healing through sound. She is a certified yoga of sound teacher (Yoga Alliance). Both Siddhi Śakti and Mata Kali have received extensive training and initiation into Vedic mantra and ceremony to facilitate these sacred rituals.