Vibrant Living with Chef Chay-Ya
Date and Time
Are you looking to i n c r e a s e your
V I T A L I T Y and w e l l b e i n g ?
Do you need some inspiration on how to make "healthy" taste delicious?
Are you ready to take your energy to new levels?
In this workshop Chef Chay-Ya will share some powerful ways to bring more health into your life with cultured & raw living foods. Focussing on simple recipes that can be easily incorporated into everyday life.
- Learn how to make cultured plant based yogurts that can be used in soups, smoothies, dressings and dips
- Healing juice recipes to rejuvenate and energise
- Delicious plant based snacks the whole family will enjoy
- How to change things up, keep things interesting, create variations
- The role of enzymes and probiotics in digestion and their healing potential
- How elevated states of consciousness such as gratitude positively effect your digestion and health
This will be a very interactive workshop, where you can ask lots of questions, get up close and personal with the food prep, taste everything and feel confident and empowered to create incredible food in your own kitchen when you get home.
If there is anything in particular you are keen to learn please let me know when you book.
I look forward to being with you!
Chay-Ya has an engaged interest in everything to do with creating robust S P A R K L I N G health.
Super passionate and living every word she speaks.
Chef Chay-Ya Clancy trained with Plantlab, a vegan culinary school in Los Angeles and New York
City. She attained their highest qualifications in Raw Living Plant Based Cuisine. Chay-Ya is
passionate about creating food and dining experiences that makes you feel vibrantly
Like on Facebook
Follow on Instagram
See also Upcoming Event:
Garden of Festive Delight - Pop up dinner
Saturday 14th December 6pm
Tickets available here
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Funding scholarships for Indigenous students