WA Impact Fund - Perth Information Session
Date and Time
Launch of Australia's First Place-Based Impact Investment Fund in WA
The WA Impact Fund is Western Australia’s first investment fund to deliver measurable social, environmental and financial returns.This landmark Fund, seeded at $20M by cornerstone investor WA Super and managed by Impact Investment Group, will support both asset based social and environmental impact investment projects, as well as social enterprise that delivers impact across sustainability, social mobility and inclusion, and support communities and jobs in WA.
As WA-based delivery partner for the Fund, Impact Seed has worked closely with Fund partners in development of the investment mandate, and going forward its role will incorporate investor/investee education across sectors (including this info session)targeting fund scaling and co-investment opportunities, and building pipeline for portfolio investments including:
- Regenerative Agriculture & For-Purpose Property
– Farming that improves biodiversity, enriches soils, supports bio-sequestration and/or improves water management.
– Social or affordable housing, and property for non-profits and other community groups.
- WA Social Enterprises (late seed-stage)
– Trading, post-revenue social enterprises driven by a social and/or environmental impact mission seeking growth funds.
- Rooftop solar, batteries and energy efficiency for community assets
- Including community housing, aged care, schools, childcare and community centres.
The audience for this info session (which will also be presented in separate focus streams) is:
- Investors; Advisors and managers for foundations and family offices
- Executives and directors of not for profit organisations
- Managers of government agencies
- Social entrepreneurs
This event will conclude with light refreshments and an opportunity to meet the Fund partners
***Seats are limited and bookings are essential***
For links to the recent media announcements and coverage, and more information, click here.
Date and Time
Impact Seed is Western Australis’s peak capacity builder for impact investment and social enterprise development. Our role is in market development on both supply and demand sides for impact investment with government, not-for-profits, corporates, foundations and family offices. Our vision is to develop a thriving and innovative impact investment market in WA that leverages this state’s greatest strengths, which include its natural and geographical advantages, a resources rich public and private investment sector, and exceptional entrepreneurial talent.