Women's Weekend Away
The campsite will be open from 5pm on Friday. We hope you will be able to arrive by 6:30pm to get settled before we go out for dinner. If this won't be possible please let us know so we can arrange to meet you later.
Essential items to bring:
- bedding - pillow and sleeping bag/single bed sheet and quilt. (You may also like to bring a blanket or 2 for comfort underneath and extra warmth on top)
- bath towel
- warm clothes (including your warmest jacket, gloves etc. suitable for an evening campfire)
- comfortable walking shoes
If possible, also bring:
- a Bible and notebook
- a snack or slice/cake/biscuits to share
- a drink of your choice to share on Saturday evening
- money to purchase your own drinks on Friday evening and Saturday lunchtime
You must agree to abide by the rules of the campsite; for example - no smoking, keep the main gate locked, don't gather wood from the protected bush area.
We also expect you to respect the privacy of others and not publish or post on-line any photos or comments without the others' permission.
- the campsite has no wi-fi or connected internet.
- online registration allows you to pay by credit/debit card or bank transfer (on the payment page select the 'Invoice' tab to choose the bank transfer method). Please contact us before registering to arrange an alternative method if you are unable to pay electronically.