Wreath Making Masterclass | Christmas at The Grounds
Date and Time
Create your own piece of Christmas this year with The Grounds Wreath Making Masterclass...
Join us in the Garden this Christmas for a workshop to remember. Lead by the experts at The Grounds Florals by Silva, our florists will guide you through the process of wreath building and help you bring your own wreath to life.
During this masterclass you'll learn the techniques to create an elegant piece for your home this festive season. We've taken inspiration from Frozen 2 to bring you a magical workshop you won't forget. All materials will be provided including fresh foliage, dried flowers, pine cones, holly and more.
Your finished wreath will dry naturally and, with a bit of care, keep for Christmas' to come.
With no experience necessary, this is a workshop for all. We can't wait to help you make Christmas your own this year.
Find out everything The Grounds has on for Christmas this year here...
Friday the 29th of November
6:00pm - 7:30pm
Ticket includes a glass of wine on arrival
Wreath Making Masterclass (130.0)
Includes a glass of wine on arrival, instruction and guidance from The Grounds Florals by Silva and your personal wreath to take home.
- This class is suitable to all and no prior floristry experience is necessary.
- Alcohol will only be provided to those 18 years and over. Proof of identity will be checked and needed to purchase further drinks.
- This event will be hosted in the Garden with entrance through the main gates - opposite The Potting Shed.
- Image is for reference only.
- Flowers will vary depending on what is available and accessible to our florist team.
Merry Christmas, Love from the Grounds.
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Nutrition for Aussie school kids
$1 = 2 meals