Year 12 Personal Consultations
Date and Time
With ATARs now released and UAC preferences closing at midnight on Thursday 19th December, this is the perfect opportunity to ask any last-minute questions you may have about Communication, Education and International Studies courses.
Topics you might want to chat about include:
- Admission requirements
- Course specifics, e.g. subjects, assessments and internships/placements
- Equipment and facilities
- Extra-curricular activities, e.g. clubs, societies and sports
- Graduate outcomes and career opportunities
- Scholarships and financial assistance
- The UAC application and admission process
- Why choose UTS?
We'll be calling students between 2pm - 4pm on Wednesday 18th December. Register to book in a consultation.
This session is designed for Year 12 students, however, parents, carers, career advisors and students in other years are welcome to join.