Youth Invasion 2019 @ SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
Date and Time
Students across the planet are rising in response to our climate emergency & biodiversity threats and a lack of leadership in response to them. Young voices demanding positive change for our planet are growing louder & clearer.
And to support them, we're super-excited to present Youth Invasion @ SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium!
The event highlights inspiring youth projects, stories, ideas and activities that will turn the tide on the health of our oceans & build a better future.
This event features teens’ unique take on the beauty of our oceans, the amazing marine creatures that call them home, and what we can all do to make a positive difference for a sustainable future. We'll be hearing inspirational initiatives on what young people are already doing to make a difference, there'll be activities to help you reduce your plastic footprint + many opportunities to see the beautiful creatures you're helping by making positive changes for our oceans.
Youth Invasion is an event targeted at youth (13 – 19 years old). Tickets are AU$10 per person (+ GST & online booking fees). Tickets for the Youth Invasion event can only be purchased online via the event ticketing supplier Humanitix. Tickets will not be available at the aquarium admissions counter.
Entry is free for children under 2!!
Proceeds from this event will go to marine conservation projects created and delivered by youth.
Please keep an eye on our Facebook page to see exciting new details coming out soon!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Your ticket is proof of purchase for the above event and must be presented at time of admission;
- All attendees under the age of 16 to Youth Invasion MUST be accompanied by a person over the age of 16;
- Any patron accompanying an under 16 year old must be able to provide ID if required upon registration;
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller's and the venue's terms of admission;
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event;
- If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be given to ticket purchasers of this event;
- Once the ticket has been purchased, refunds are only available up until 7 days prior to the event (26th September 11:59pm);
- Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
Once the ticket has been purchased, refunds are only available up until 7 days prior to the event (26th September 11:59pm)
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year
SEA LIFE Trust ANZ
The SEA LIFE Trust ANZ is a non-profit Registered Environmental Organisation working globally with the SEA LIFE Trust UK, regionally and locally, to drive positive behaviour change to conserve aquatic habitats and protect the amazing wild life that lives within them. Through innovative conservation campaigns, scientific research and inspiring education we champion plastic-free oceans, sustainable fishing, effective Marine Protected Areas and an end to over-exploitation of marine life. Our vision is of a world where our oceans are healthy, properly protected and full of diverse life.