Creative Innovation 2019 Asia Pacific (Ci2019)
Date and Time
Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
25 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Creative Innovation 2019 Asia Pacific:
Human Intelligence 2.0 - A Collective Future
How will we manage the transition?
Creative Innovation 2019 Asia Pacific is the place to imagine the future, inspire your leadership and achieve business success. Creative Innovation Global is the premiere conference for anyone who cares about creativity, innovation, leadership, change, transformation and the future.
Bringing together hundreds of leaders from business, government, academia, community, not-for-profits, media and the arts, Creative Innovation 2019 Asia Pacific promises to explain the drivers of the changes taking place, the implications for the future and the strategies and thinking that governments, businesses, NFPs and individuals will need to adopt to be successful. The future is exciting, challenging or terrifying! It just depends on your perspective and your capacity to embrace change.
Ci2019 offers an outstanding opportunity to educate, challenge and engage leaders and emerging talent on this transition.
Ci2019 key themes will include:
- Leadership, Ethics and Governance
- Automation, AI, Robotics and the Future of Work
- Education and Entrepreneurship
- Science, Technology and the Pace of Change
- Wicked Problems that require Collective Systemic Solutions
This award-winning event will help you upgrade yourself and your organisation to Intelligence 2.0. It will give you the insights, knowledge and tools to develop the agility and leadership mindset you need to transform your organisation and inspire yourself and your team to build a collective future for humanity.
Don’t miss the world class line-up of visionary innovators, futurists and leaders that are gathering at Ci2019 to help us better understand, collaborate and prepare for our rapidly changing world. We need to find innovative solutions to the great problems of today to make them the opportunities of the future.
Ci2019 delegates will learn, debate and think with:
Chief Technology Officer of Google Ray Kurzweil (USA), CEO of NESTA Geoff Mulgan CBE (UK), Chief Data and Transformation Officer at DBS Bank Paul Cobban (Singapore), A.I. Experts Professor Toby Walsh and Liesl Yearsley (USA), Co-founder of Oxford Insights Emma Martinho-Truswell (UK), Ethics leader Dr Simon Longstaff AO, Ethics and Culture of Robots and AI Professor Kathleen Richardson (UK), brain performance neuroscientist Dr Etienne Van Der Walt (South Africa), transdisciplinary Behavioural Scientist Dr Richard Claydon (Hong Kong), Director of the Learning Technology Research Centre Carl Smith (UK), Australia’s Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO, Deakin University Vice Chancellor Professor Jane Den Hollander, ATO’s Jane King, Innovation & Science Australia CEO Dr Charles Day, CEDA CEO Melinda Cilento, Livehire CEO Christy Forest, Behaviour Innovation founder & CEO John Pickering, People and Performance expert Andrew Horsfield, TEDx Melbourne’s Jon Yeo and many more to be announced.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· All prices are inclusive of GST.
· Humanitix booking fees are added onto the ticket price. Booking fees include 30% donation to Creativity Australia.
· Cancellation policy: Once booked, tickets are non-refundable. They are transferable.
· Invoices: You will receive an invoice from Humanitix directly.
· Group Bookings: Should you wish to book 3 or more delegates and receive an invoice or send a Purchase Order, please contact Allysa Burke at email@example.com or call 1800 706 324
· Early bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
· Please ensure you confirm the correct masterclass selections, as spaces may be full if changes are required. If you wish to change your Master Class please contact Allysa Burke (as noted above immediately)
· Privacy notice: Ci Global is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We support the privacy principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended. Ci Global collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of providing membership services, education and training programs. Here is how your data may be used: Communication from Ci Global: Ci Global may use your details to promote products and services in the form of email communications and/or other types of communication. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer not to receive communications from Ci Global. For the purposes of the event: Your details will be provided to parties directly related to the conference including the conference registration manager, venues and accommodation providers for the purpose of room bookings, catering needs and other conference options.
· Program: Ci Global reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
Creative Universe makes the extraordinary possible by helping to create sustainable, aligned and high performance organisations. Our goal is to help develop creative leaders and build a culture of innovation. We offer you a range of customised, innovative and agile leadership workshops, speakers, performers, conferences and special events to inspire your most important asset: your people. Through engaging with our transformational programs you will realise the creative potential of your people and organisation and outperform your competitors Our channels for change include: • Creative Innovation Global leading future-shaping events • Creative Innovation TV (CiTV) 300+ inspirational talks from Creative Innovation Global events • Dimension5 co-working space with a difference • Tania de Jong AM and other inspirational keynote speakers • MTA Entertainment & Events entertainment consultancy and event production company • Pot-Pourri outstanding Australian group • Creativity Australia's transformational With One Voice social inclusion programs. Creative Universe is about what has never been…the art of possibility!