Let's Talk Business- Conversations to Learn, Grow and Achieve (Half or Full day)
Date and Time
Join business owners for a day of working on your business
We all face similar challenges. Today is for having conversations to Learn, Grow and Achieve more in 2020-
This format encourages conversation and connection with time to explore and discuss business issues raised by participants. Let's help you solve problems, share knowledge and open up opportunities.
A Two Part Day
Benefit from a morning session to reflect on the areas you need to consider and to review what worked and did not work in 2019
Spend the afternoon working at your own pace.
Perhaps you will take the time to -
- schedule your social media so you can relax over January.
- maybe you want to create Canva templates
- plan your events or event dates through 2020
- just need some time away from the office to get stuff done?
OPTION in the afternnon - have a 1:1 session with Kerryn
Valuable Insight: How will 2020 be better?
Presented Leigh Powell, Business Strategist and Mentor.
Each session will include
- Coffee on arrival + tea, filtered coffee and juices -self serve throughout the morning + pastries and fruits. BYO lunch if staying on.
- An opportunity to introduce our business, and who you seek to work with
- Share your number one pressing issue followed by feedback, suggestions, responses from the group
- PLUS you will be having real conversations that help you to work ON your business as you engage, with others share, clarify your value, your build confidence and practice talking about your business in an impromptu and safe environment.
Meet the YTM Facilitators/Team
Leigh Powell, Business Strategist and Mentor, helps tease out some of the issues and ideas you have around your business in a likeminded group of business owners who offer up and share thoughts on your Proposition, how to find target markets, the collateral and evidence you have to demonstrate you can solve a client’s problem and more.
Kerryn Powell , known as "The Network Catalyst " has a diverse network and not only has helped individuals, business professionals and organisations build real networks, she has managed the marketing, social media and back end of YTM for 9 years. She knows the challenges you face. Her ability to seek out solutions for any problem has developed through her career portfolio and she will help you uncover the assistance you need
OPTIONAL EXTRA- For those who want to make the most of the time you have set aside to work ON your business...
TO BE MENTORED (on 21 November - as booked up on the day )
1:1 Mentoring session of one hour with Leigh Powell.....following the session to continue your discussion (LIMITED TO 2 )
On the 19th-
ON THE DAY
1:1 Mentoring session of one hour with Kerryn Powell.....following the session to look at your networking strategy, how you go about building relationships, (LIMITED TO 2 )
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year