Design for Humans - Adelaide's Service Design and CX Meetup
Date and Time
Design for Humans is Adelaide's new Service and Customer Experience Design Community.
We aim to bring together human centered designers, design thinkers and innovators from around South Australia, and with all levels of experience, to expand the design conversation beyond just digital products and interfaces.
Our first event
Our inaugural meet and greet is on the 13th November - this will be an informal chance to put names to faces and collectively start to shape what our future monthly meetups should look like.
In the meantime....join our Slack group
Join our Slack group to bounce ideas, ask questions and share your case studies. We cover all sorts of things including:
- Service design and customer experience management
- User and design research
- Tools, methodologies and approaches
- Wins, fails, case studies and everything in between
- Applying design to solve complex business and service problems
- Design for innovation and transformation
- Design ethics