Dru Yoga Trial Class
Date and Time
Would you like to come and try DRU yoga and experience the many benefits?
What to expect at a DRU Yoga class!
- Yoga stretches to release tiredness and tension in your body, raise your energy levels and increase your flexibility.
- Targeted exercises to strengthen core stability muscles and maintain pain free neck and backs.
- Breathing and relaxation techniques to sooth your central nervous system, release the effects of stress and improve sleep.
- Meditation and mindfulness skills to improve your focus and concentration and calm your mind.
- Some special time to nurture yourself
- Fully inclusive and for all ages and levels of fitness with modifications and chair yoga options available
- A highly experienced teacher (with over 20 years of experience) who is committed to helping you enjoy a safe practice of yoga to enhance your well being
Class times in Beecroft:
- Tuesdays 11am to 12:30pm
- Wednesday Evenings 7:30 to 9pm
- Friday Mornings 9:30 to 11am
Beecroft Uniting Church, 82 Beecroft Road, BEECROFT, NSW
You are welcome to come for a trial session to ensure the class meets your needs before committing to a term. After which, I invite you to join for the term. In doing so you are making a positive commitment to your health and well being and also to me as your teacher. However if you need more flexibility a casual option is available.
- $27 for your initial trial class
- $270 for the term of 10 weeks (pro rata if you start mid term)
- $35 for a casual or drop in class
Each class is 90 minutes long , allowing you plenty of time to deeply engage in your yoga experience and enjoy a long restful guided relaxation at the end of the class.
The classes are run in line with the school term and each term is typically 10 weeks long. No problem if you join the class in the middle of the term.
How to book your first session:
- click the "get tickets" button to book your trial session. You will be asked to select which day/date you would like to come for your trial session.
- I also welcome you to reach out and give me a call on 0413403449, if you would like to discover a bit more about Dru yoga before you start.
I look forward to welcoming to Dru Yoga classes in Beecroft:
So whether you are looking to quieten the chattering mind, ease back pain, build strength, create more flexibility, overcome insomnia, or find strategies for managing stress, I can promise that you will go home feeling like you have given yourself an amazing gift! Looking forward to sharing this gift with you.
No Problem if you need to reschedule to another day , just send me an email with your preferred trail date. Please give 48 hours notice for a full refund Or you can gift your session to a friend.
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year