Date and Time
Lets all sing together!
Inspired by the power of music and the ancient science of sound, prayer and mantra used within different cultures around the world, Nadav Kahn offers a unique musical experience to family's and children of all ages in a simple sing / play along context.
Throughout the ages, mantra has been perceived to be a transformative way to explore the mind and calm the body. Mantra was designed to draw on the natural properties of sound vibration using chanting and meditation as paths to self-discovery. This can absolutely be presented to children in a fun and creative way to bring about balance, mindfulness and inner-resourcefulness, whilst presenting an opportunity into music and sound appreciation.
Mantra and chanting in a musical context offers children:
- a gateway into the nature of the mind
- an introduction into meditation and soothing sound, that can be applied at stressful times to calm the nervous system.
- an opportunity to cultivate harmony, rhythm and melodic ideas as part of their every day
- a basis of the elements in music: melody, beat, rhythm, tempo, pitch and dynamics
- a chance to sing and explore the voice their natural, unaffected voice that is not geared towards being ‘a good singer’ or ‘talented’
- an opportunity to explore the deeper wisdom, meanings and themes of simple ancient verses and making them accessible and relevant to children.
- the ability to develop listening skills and attune young ears to new sounds
- a connection to joyful and uplifting sound
- an experience of play and a hands-on exploration of percussion and other instruments. Musical instruments are provided for kids to play along if they wish to.
- an invitation to explore focus through the personal experience of sound
- a doorway into creative, open minded thinking about music in a cohesive group dynamic
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Nutrition for Aussie school kids
$1 = 2 meals