Fizzics Education STEAM Day: Robots vs Dinosaurs, Lalor, Apr 14
Calling all creative kids!
This day is all about Science, Tech, Engineering, Art & Maths combined!
- Dig out dinosaurs and make fossil impressions!
- Learn about the little life around us!
- Explore a HEAP of science toys!
- Code a Bee-bot and complete challenges!
Budding scientists will have a roaring good time as they get hands-on & creative with all manner of fun investigations.
Children should wear old clothes and bring a water bottle and snack (no peanuts).
Age: 4 to 8
This program is presented by Fizzics Education.
What to bring to our holiday science programs:
- Morning tea or snacks as required. Don't rely on a shop being nearby
- A hat
- A water bottle
- Wear old clothes
- Any medications (your child must be able to self-medicate)
- NB: No peanuts allowed on-site
We take anaphylaxis seriously. Any child that requires an EpiPen must bring a minimum of one EpiPen on the day in association with the ASCIA Guidelines. Please give all the information about the allergic condition to our presenters. For the safety of your child, we cannot have them on-site without their prescribed EpiPen.
Sign in & Out
- A Parent or Guardian is required to sign the child in upon arrival and then sign them out when picking them up after the workshop.
- An emergency contact number is needed, as well as the name and phone number of the person picking up your child.
- Please arrive on time for the program commencement and conclusion.
Where is the program being held?
French Street Hall (Please enter via street-facing blue double doors)
47A French St, Lalor VIC 3075
Google Map Link
My child is too young, can they attend with their older sibling?
No, unfortunately. The minimum age of each program is set to ensure that children attending have the mathematical and problem-solving skills to successfully program the robots and keep up with the pace of the program. Younger children tend to fall behind and can end up frustrated which can have an impact on the rest of the class.
Where can I find any updated information?
Check out our Facebook page for updates and fun facts!
Fizzics will provide a full refund only if the event is rescheduled or cancelled. We cannot refund tickets, but name changes on tickets are acceptable. Fizzics reserves the right to review all requests for refunds on a discretionary basis.