Health and Innovation Showcase
Date and Time
The members of the Liverpool Innovation Precinct would like to invite you to a networking, drinks and medical innovation showcase.
- Meet Lance Chia, our new Liverpool Innovation Precinct Manager
- Hear from the Executive Director of Clinical Trials and leading researchers
- Discover support and networks available to startups and entrepreneurs
- Tour the labs of the Liverpool Innovation Precinct
- See the MRI-Linac - a world-first project redefining cancer treatment
- Explore opportunities to connect with the precinct.
A short presentation will take place to highlight the Precinct’s research and innovation and outline future plans and opportunities to partner with the precinct. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A, a tour of the Ingham Research Institute, and will finish with drinks and networking.
The Liverpool Innovation Precinct is just a short walk from Liverpool train station.
Parking will also be available next door to the venue at Liverpool Girls High School.
The Liverpool Innovation Precinct
The Liverpool Innovation Precinct is re-imagining how health, education and research is undertaken individually and collaboratively.
The Precinct is a place where you can work alongside people committed to creating the city of the future. Liverpool has what you need to power your innovative business, today and tomorrow:
- A booming population, with an expected 40% growth in the next decade, conversant in over 140 languages
- Connections to networks of preeminent universities and vocational training centres
- An ability to leverage multi-government investment in digital and world class logistics infrastructure
You can realise the potential of your business, achieve your research ambitions and attain the skills to succeed in the jobs for the future as part of the Precinct.
The Precinct is a place where you can:
- Start your NSW/Australian operations, scale and grow your business
- Tap into world class research and clinical trials infrastructure
- Deploy cutting edge innovation
You may be photographed or videod while attending this event: please approach the organiser if you have questions, concerns, or do not wish this to happen.
The event organisers may add you to a mailing list so they can follow up, and you can receive updates about their activities: this mailing list will have an easy-to-find unsubscribe button.