Bush Yoga Retreat
Date and Time
Racing to the end of 2019? Now is the time to set your intentions and create momentum so that you can flourish in 2020.
Join an intimate gathering of women on Sunday Nov 24th for a deeply nourishing retreat in a wonderfully peaceful bush setting, only 30 mins from CBD.
Restore your body and mind, connect with your purpose and align your actions.
Your day is designed to take you on a journey to calm your nervous system, reconnect with your inner guidance and focus your energy on what matters most to you.
You will be gently guided and supported through the day, enjoying the proven benefits of time in nature and mind/body practices. Your day includes:
- morning energising yoga practice outdoors and afternoon restorative yoga on the deck
- guided meditation and intention setting
- practical methods to clarify your goals
- learn head and rejuvenating face massage
- nature-based practices to connect with your intuition
- energy balancing methods
- self-healing tools
- powerful process to release negative emotions and resolve relationship tensions
For additional support, you will be invited to a private fb group and a free follow-up 1-1 phone coaching session.
Venue: Oxford Falls Peace Park Heritage Cottage, near French's Forest
Includes gluten-free, vegetarian lunch and afternoon tea, and an optional swim in nearby beaches afterwards.
Led by Nicola Reade, experienced facilitator, certified coach, yoga teacher, mind/body practitioner and intuitive energy healer.
Money back guarantee
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year