Team Up Toolkit Workshop
Date and Time
- Do you need more than individual excellence and to find a way to leverage collective capability to achieve challenging goals in complex environments?
- Do you have a deliberate or ad hoc approach to team performance?
- Would you like to explore a range of activities that have helped teams across industries to improve their performance?
Recent research supports the fact that - in the right conditions - real teams are collectively more intelligent, more productive and more profitable than individuals or less cohesive groups. The good news is that a deliberate approach to developing teams can be learned.
This workshop will showcase a range of activities that have been implemented across a range of organisations to achieve that purpose. As a participant, you will get first-hand exposure and resources to support implementation in your workplace.
This interactive event is for anyone interested in supporting their teams to perform better.
- HR / People and Culture Leaders
- Learning and Organisational Development professionals
- Senior managers
Hosted by Sydney Business School | University of Wollongong
A portion of ticket sales will support Batting for Change
Refunds are available 14 days prior to the event
Date and Time
Sydney Business School | University of Wollongong
Level 10 Gateway Building, 1 Macquarie Pl, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Your booking fee is supporting
Nutrition for Aussie school kids
$1 = 2 meals