The Grounds Christmas Comedy Special
Date and Time
Ho Ho. Who's there? The most merry comedy show you'll ever see...
Get ready to spread good tidings and Christmas cheer as The Grounds - in collaboration with The Comedy Store - present a night of merriment and laughter with our Christmas Comedy Special. And this ain't your average bon-bon material. We've crossed all the roads in the North Pole to bring you a line-up that's definitely on the nice list.
As Australia's premier stand up comedy club, The Comedy Store has over 35 years of experience delivering laughter. With more comedic contacts than Santa himself, they've put together a line up that's truly a gift.
Need something a little stronger than Grandmas Egg Nog? The Garden Bar will be open for drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), whilst Executive Head Chef Paul McGrath has put together a special menu for the night.
The Garden is an outdoor space and 4 legged friends are welcome.
Please Note: This event may contain material from Santa's naughty list including coarse language and adult themes. Recommended for 15 years+. Parental discretion is advised.
Santa's still dropping off the last of his presents to us, but we'll be sure to unwrap this line-up soon. Stay tuned.
Wednesday the 4th of December
6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Humanitix is the only official platform for tickets. Tickets are not available for resale - please do not purchase tickets through unofficial resellers.
- One ticket provides entrance to The Grounds Garden and a night of Christmas LOL's.
- The Garden will be open from 6:00pm, with comedy kicking off from 7:00pm
- Tables are limited - we recommend arriving early to secure tables if you require them.
- Food and drinks must be purchased on the night. No outside food or drink is to be brought in, even if it is your finest Christmas Pudding - mum will understand, we promise.
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages will be available from the Garden Bar, with a select menu on offer at the BBQ.
- Proof of ID will be required to purchase alcoholic beverages - white beards will not be a form of ID.
- Tickets are limited, so be sure to get yours before the event sells out - Santa won't be leaving tickets under the tree.
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year