Urban Wine Walk Adelaide (West)
Date and Time
Adelaide SA, Australia
URBAN WINE WALK ADELAIDE (WEST)
SATURDAY 18 MAY 2019 | 12:00 - 4.30 PM
Presented by Neighbourhood Events Co.
On Saturday the 18th of May 2019 the streets, laneways and footpaths of the West End will come alive as a line up of the cities best venues open their doors, transforming into the the ultimate self-guided cellar door experience.
Promising another fresh, self-guided wine tasting experience, Urban Wine Walk is an afternoon out you and your friends won't want to miss! You'll enjoy unique experiences at a hand picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course sampling wines from the best wine producers Australia has to offer without leaving the city!
VENUE & WINEMAKER PAIRINGS
1. Udaberri Ft. Coulter Wines (SA)
2. Peter Rabbit Ft. Main & Cherry (SA)
3. Apothecary 1878 Ft. La Prova (SA)
4. 55ml Bar Ft. Honey Moon Vineyard (SA)
5. Publishers Hotel Ft. Jansen and Thorn (SA)
6. Prohibition Liquor Co Ft. Hither & Yon (SA)
7. Hains & Co Ft. Bondar Wines (SA)
8. Urban Wine Room Ft. Noble Road Wines (SA)
9. Electra House Hotel Ft. Eight at the Gate (SA)
10. La Buvette Ft. Camwell Wines (SA)
11. 2KW Ft. Whistler Wines (SA)
12. The Kings Head Ft. Riot Wine Co (SA)
VINO LOVER - $65 + Booking Fee
- Entry into all Participating Venues (Subject to Capacity)
- 35+ Complimentary Tastings*
- Offical Event Wristband & Tasting Glass
- $5 Voucher to Spend During the Day (Venues May Vary)
*Tastings limited to one per variety per person
** Maximum of Six Tickets Per Transaction**
** Strictly limited availability **
** No door sales **
EVENT ADMISSION / WRISTBAND COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses & vouchers will need to be collected at one of the following locations prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk.
EVENT EVE COLLECTION - Friday 17th May (4-6pm) - Prohibition Liquor Co - 22 Gilbert St, Adelaide
EVENT DAY COLLECTION - Saturday 18th May (11-1pm) - Prohibition Liquor Co - 22 Gilbert St, Adelaide
Please bring a valid ID and copies of your tickets as these will be scanned prior to receiving your items.
One of the best things about Urban Wine Walk is that it's self guided! That means you can go where you want, when you want! Your afternoon adventure is completely up to you!
**Sorry kids, Urban Wine Walk is strictly 18 Years and Over!
** Sorry No Refunds